Mastering the art of small talk Oh that awkward moment, when you first talk to someone you don’t know. Trying to make small… Read More
When you hear the words “table manners” you may just think of arbitrary rules for rules’ sake. But at their core, manners are… Read More
As men, sometimes we get caught up in the daily business of life, and we forget that being called a gentleman is… Read More
Men are generally pretty bad at making friends—at least with other guys. Especially as we get older, men often have fewer close… Read More
- Steve Pemberton: Staying Resilient When All Odds Are Against You
- Austin Belcak: Get a Job Anywhere (and the Art of Cold Outreach)
- Cameron Herold: How to Envision and Achieve Your Perfect Life
- James Clear: Mastering Your Habits
- Dave Stuart Jr: Taming the Fear of Public Speaking
- Networking 101: How to Be The Master Of Any Room
Weekly Inspiration on How to Be a Better Man
Subscribe to the newsletter to get our latest articles, videos and podcasts sent directly to your inbox.
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Hi, I'm Kyle
I started this site to help guys become better men.
Life doesn’t come with an instruction manual. And the things that make you truly successful and fulfilled aren’t taught in school.
Am I an expert in the gentlemanly arts? No, I’m a regular guy like you. Just think of me as a guide, perhaps a few steps ahead in my journey.
Glad to have you here!
Learn more about me here.