If you’re single and you’re tired of the stresses and the games of the dating world, this is going to be a great episode for you.
Today, my guest Dr. Robert Glover shares how to cut through the bullshit and fundamentally change your experience of dating and cultivating authentic relationships with women.
In this episode we talk about how men make courtship more difficult than it needs to be. We also talk about why leaning into the discomfort of putting yourself out there helps uncover baggage that may be holding you back in other parts of you life. Plus, we discuss how the women in our lives need to be the “icing,” not the “cake;” how to reframe your mindset around approaching women, how to overcome the fear of rejection once and for all, and much more.
Women are attracted to a man who looks like he knows where he is going and is having a good time doing it.”
Dr. Robert Glover is the author of No More Mr. Nice Guy and Dating Essentials for Men. His websites drglover.com and datingessentialsformen.com feature tools and resources to help men get what they want in love, life, and sex. Dr. Glover lives in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
It was great to have Dr. Glover back on the podcast. Last year, I spoke to him about the perils of “nice guy syndrome.” If you haven’t listened to that, I’d highly recommend checking out the episode here—it’s one of my top favorite interviews.
Get out of the house, expand your route, linger in public, and walk through open doors.”
- Why men make asking a woman out more difficult than it needs to be
- How staying in your comfort zone socially can stunt your growth talking to women
- Women in your life should be the icing, not the cake (plus, how to create a great cake)
- The illusion that finding a woman will make everything else fall into place
- Injecting passion into your life: Turning “I have to” into “I get to”
- The importance of creating masculine connections and nurturing male friendships
- How dating can help uncover self-limiting beliefs in other areas of your life
- Rejection doesn’t hurt; the context we put rejection in hurts
- Why “getting to rejection” quickly can work to your advantage
- Dating Essentials for Men: The Only Dating Guide You Will Ever Need
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, and Life
- Romeo and Juliet
- The Way of the Superior Man, by David Deida