When you’re recovering from a breakup, life can seem pretty bleak. Sometimes it feels like your whole world is shattered and you’ll never be happy again.
To make things worse, there’s no shortage of unhelpful post-breakup advice like “just hang in there” and “there’s more fish in the sea,” et cetera, et cetera…
There is truth in the saying “time heals all wounds.” But just waiting around doesn’t feel like a great strategy when you’re suffering and anxious to recover from a breakup quickly.
In this video, I chat with breakup coach Laura Yates about the right way to get over a relationship. Laura shares her best breakup advice for men—and talks about what to do and what NOT to do, including:
- Why the typical post-breakup tips aren’t very helpful
- The unhealthy ways men try to cope with breakups on their own
- How dealing with a breakup is different for men than for women
- The best way to move on with your life after a relationship
- Strategies rebuilding your confidence when you’ve been broken up with
- Why ending a relationship can sometimes be as difficult as being dumped
- How you can actually become a stronger person after a breakup
- Laura’s story of one man who transformed his life for the positive after suffering a devastating breakup
After you watch the video, let me know what you think! Leave a comment below.
Weekly Inspiration on How to Become a Better Man
Get our latest posts delivered right to your inbox.