Charisma. That indefinable, magnetic quality when people are drawn to you because of your presence, your energy, and your confidence.
On today’s episode, Sarah Jones and I talk about how to be more charismatic around women. Sarah shares her perspective on what charisma means, the mindset you need for optimal confidence, why knowing yourself is key to being charismatic…plus, she shares specific techniques that help you zero in on women who are a more genuine match for you.
Gents, we’ve got another great episode for you. Sarah Jones is the founder of Introverted Alpha, a dating coaching company that helps thoughtful men attract women naturally and genuinely.
We really cover a lot of ground in this episode. I want to point out that even though the title is about being more charismatic around women, this episode is valuable for any man—especially if you occasionally struggle with social confidence. Whether you’re dating, in a relationship, or married, there’s a lot of great insights and advice here that you can you can put to use in your daily life.
Hope you enjoy!
- How someone can be both introverted and alpha
- The difference between shyness and introversion
- Being charismatic is about bringing out who you really are, not trying to be someone else
- Mental framework: The 7 levels of energy
- Seeing yourself as more attractive makes you more attractive to others
- The danger of feeling sexual attraction when you don’t feel sexually attractive
- A mindset shift you can use to feel more charismatic in the moment
- Making small improvements in your life can help you feel more confident with women
- Reframing interactions with women to see them as “exploratory missions”
- Becoming more confident and charismatic gives you greater choices in life
- The Anxiety Toolkit
- Values and Factors Exercise (ebook)
- Do NOT Try to Be More Confident (Do This Instead)