Years from now when you look back on your life, do you want to just see a series of missed opportunities…risks not taken…near brushes with greatness? Or do you want to be able to say, “I was there in the front row…soaking up every second of it.”?
My guest today, Jon Vroman, inspires others to Live Life In The Front Row™ by teaching the art of moment making. He is an award-winning keynote speaker, podcast host and #1 bestselling author of The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with The Art of Moment Making. The book is a collection of inspiring stories, compelling science, and life strategies that challenge you to explore your values, establish priorities and reconnect to a higher purpose and deeper meaning within your life.
He is also the founder of the Front Row Foundation, a charity established in 2005 that creates unforgettable moments for individuals who are braving life-threatening illnesses.
This is about getting close to the things that light you up.”
- Why fighting for others gives you energy
- Stating your values vs. living them
- How to have more front row moments in your life
- Why the best fans get the best show
- Why being the “man in the arena” also means putting other people on stage
- How to evaluate your “top 8”, and why you should focus on their number one goal
- Why you should identify and leverage your superpowers
- Creating an identity that motivates you to live life to the fullest
Part of being in the front row is making choices about where you show up. What you supporting? What are you voting for with your attention?”
- The Front Row Factor: Transform Your Life with The Art of Moment Making
- The Front Row Factor Website
- The Front Row Foundation
- Facing Life Podcast
- Joshie’s Experience at the Ritz Carlton
- Mad Max Fury Road, “Witness Me”
- The Dream Manager
- The One Thing
Weekly Inspiration on How to Become a Better Man
Get our latest posts delivered right to your inbox.