If you have an expensive asset like a fancy sports car or a big house, you don’t hesitate to take care of it. It’s not just a possession, it’s an investment. Yet so many men fail to take care of the one asset that’s worth more than any other possession they’ll ever have: their body.
My guest today, Nicholas Bayerle talks about how making your health your number one priority can help all other things fall into place. Nicholas shares why investing in your body can yield higher returns than on anything else, why you don’t need a gym or big chunks of time to make exercise a habit, and how naturally optimizing the basic chemistry of your body can be a game-changer for your health, your relationships, and even your career.
Hey gents, I’ve got another great episode for you. Once again, my guest is Nicholas Bayerle. He is the founder of The Billion Dollar Body, where he helps men look and feel like a billion bucks. Though the cornerstone of fitness and health, The Billion Dollar Body challenges men to become their most powerful, confident, healthiest, and happiest selves. I’ll be honest, when I first heard about the brand, I wasn’t sure what to think. But the more I’ve gotten to know Nicholas, the more I see that he’s the real deal. We had a great conversation, and he’s got a lot of wisdom to share that I think many men will benefit from.
- How Nicholas dropped 60 pounds in 6 months and turned his life around
- When health is your priority, it’s the one thing no one else is accountable for
- Investing in your body has a higher return than anything else
- It takes almost more time to be unhealthy than to be healthy
- How to find momentum in the small things
- If your “why” is big enough, you can get to the “how”
- How to naturally optimize your testosterone
- Why Nicholas uses Billion Dollar Body branding to purposefully push people away
- Making your fitness goals reflect who you are—optimizing your body for you and being your best self—is the best approach
- Billion Dollar Body: 15 Workouts You Can Do Anywhere
- Billion Dollar Body: 5 Ways to Boost Testosterone Naturally
- Mark Manson
- Organifi (use promo code Bayerle to save 15% off)
- Tail Lopez
Connect With Nicholas Bayerle and BDB
Weekly Inspiration on How to Become a Better Man
Get our latest posts delivered right to your inbox.