Whether you choose to invest in your personal style or not, the fact is, your outward appearance speaks volumes about who you are as a man. While it’s easy to dismiss the superficial aspects of dressing well, it’s undeniable that the way you present yourself to the world has a much deeper meaning.
In today’s episode, Tanner Guzy and I talk about the psychology of style. Tanner shares his thoughts on the common style mistakes men make, the importance of dressing and living intentionally, how style should be seen as a tool and not an end in itself, and finally, how Tanner’s own style journey has evolved over the years.
Guys, I’m really excited to bring you today’s guest. He’s a friend of mine, and he’s one of the most thoughtful and unique men’s style experts out there. Once again, his name is Tanner Guzy. He is the founder of Masculine Style, where he helps men understand the philosophy of dressing well, and how it can ultimately improve their lives.
- Why every man should care about his personal style
- The importance of tribe
- The danger of “style inertia”
- Dressing and living intentionally
- Why dressing well doesn’t always mean dressing up
- How Tanner started his style journey as a BMX punk rocker
- Dressing well vs. dressing appropriately
- How to balance authenticity with ambition when you start to dress better
- The biggest style mistake most men make
- Why style should be seen as the means to something greater, not an end in itself
Connect With Tanner Guzy
Weekly Inspiration on How to Become a Better Man
Get our latest posts delivered right to your inbox.