Why live an ordinary life when you can live a legendary life? That’s the question today’s guest asks himself and his followers everyday.
Ted Ryce is a keynote speaker, fitness expert, and health coach who specializes in working with clients who have injuries and health conditions. Ted is also the founder of the online channel Legendary Life and the host of the Legendary Life Podcast, where he helps men and women over 40 optimize their health, transform their bodies, improve their performance at work and live legendary lives.
As a leading health & fitness coach for nearly two decades in the Miami Beach area, he has worked with celebrities like Richard Branson, Ricky Martin, Robert Downey Jr., and numerous of CEOs of multimillion-dollar companies.
Now, through his coaching program, Ted’s mission is to help entrepreneurs, executives, and other high-performers reclaim their health by using results-based exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle principles.
In this episode, Ted and I talk about little known secrets for how to optimize your health, why you should focus on quality of life rather than quantity of life as you age, the critical connection between your social life and your health, and much more.
Why live an ordinary life when you can life a legendary life?”
- Living better as you age instead of just living longer
- The importance of combining both strength training and cardiovascular health (rather than choosing just one)
- Why you need to measure everything
- The hidden health crisis: social isolation and loneliness
- Why Ted and his wife moved to Southeast Asia and how it changed their lives
- How Ted overcame multiple tragedies growing up and why he continues to stay positive
- What you eat, and an overly “sterile” environment, can be bad for your gut health
- Changing your physiology is easier than “thinking your way” into a different mindset
- Healthy Gut, Healthy You, by Dr. Michael Ruscio